To charge your KoreTrak please follow the steps below:
Step 1: plug your USB power adapter that is at least 5V into the outlet
Step 2: look at the back of your KoreTrak for the side that has “USB with a down arrow”
Step 3: do the “twist and pull” method
Step 4: identify the 2 USB-A contact points on your device to the contact points of your USB power adaptor
Step 5: plug it into the USB power adaptor. You will hear vibration and the battery button on the top right corner moving which means that connection has been made between contact points and your KoreTrak is charging
Check out our How to Charge videos!
- Locate the bottom band next to the USB symbol underneath the rear sensor.
- Remove the bottom band with a slight twist and pull motion.
- Plug KoreTrak into any USB port to charge.
- Make sure the conductive plates on KoreTrak to ensure it is charging.
- KoreTrak will take about 2 hours to charge and will last 5-7 days depending on usage.
Difficulties with setting up your device? We are here to help!