- How does KoreScale calculate my body metrics?
The biometric sensors measure your weight and the electric current flowing through your body to calculate the levels of water weight, body fat, and muscle mass, among other metrics.
- How will I know if my metrics are healthy?
In the KoreScale app, all measurements are given a color code to indicate your level of fitness.
- What is the difference between Body Fat and Visceral Fat?
Body Fat is stored just under the skin and is found in areas like your belly, thighs, and rear. Visceral fat is stored within the abdominal cavity around your internal organs.
- What is the difference between Muscle Mass and Skeletal Muscle?
Muscle Mass is the total weight of all muscle in your body. Skeletal Muscle refers only to the muscles you have voluntary control over, like your biceps.
- Can I use KoreScale without the app?
You can weigh yourself with KoreScale on its own, but you won’t be able to access any of the other metrics without the app.
- Do I need to have my phone with me every time I use KoreScale?
No, KoreScale can store up to 20 readings on its own without the app. The data will automatically sync with your phone the next time it comes within Bluetooth range.