Precaution when upgrading firmware:
- Make sure your phone is connected to stable internet connection.
- Make sure your phone and watch is within the Bluetooth range, the closer the better.
- Make sure your phone is ONLY paired with ONE KoreTrak Pro watch. Turn off any paired Bluetooth devices such as earbuds, speakers and any other Bluetooth wireless device.
- Make sure your phone and watch is at least 50% charged, you will not be able to update the firmware with less than 50% charge.
- Both devices can be charging during the entire firmware update.
- During the upgrade process, refrain from moving from one location to another causing potential Bluetooth interruption and internet data transmission.
- Refrain from making phone calls or messaging during update process as those programs can interrupt connection.
- Enter “Dayband’ APP
On the bottom of the page there is a row of options” “ Today, Sport, Device, Profile” Select Device
2. Tap the settings gear on the upper right corner
3. Tap the ‘Reset device’
4. Warning will appear. Tap ‘ Yes’ to reset and wait to finish the process