- Is KoreSphere intended for HOT or COLD use?
The special gel technology allows it to be used either hot or cold. Keep in the fridge or freezer or on ice for cold useage and simply put in hot water for hot usage. DO NOT MICROWAVE.
- Can KoreSphere be used without the handle?
Yes, the handle can be removed so that the KoreSphere can be rolled on the floor against your foot, hip, or back.
- How do I make the Koresphere cold or hot?
If you want Koresphere cold, simply store it in the freezer or fridge before use. If you want Koresphere hot simply soak it in hot water.
- Couldn't I get a good massage with just a tennis ball?
A tennis ball can be a great massage tool, but it is limited and cannot apply hot or cold. A Koresphere is also very firm for deep tissue treatment.
- Should I use Koresphere before or after I work out?
Most people use Koresphere after their workout and target the muscles that need the most attention, but you can also use Koresphere to loosen up before working out.
- How much time should I use in the Koresphere? Is there any limit?
The best way to know how much time is by how you feel. After a couple of minutes assess the area and decide if it is time to move to another.