Kore 2.0 is an advanced and dependable smart fitness tracker. However, if you are using it and you notice your steps or mileage statistics are not being counted but you are properly connected to bluetooth, you may need to complete a device reset.
Scroll to the Settings function on your Kore 2.0. Select settings and swipe up until you reach the Reset function. Select the green checkmark to complete the device reset. Kore 2.0 will ask if you are sure you want to complete a device reset.
Tips for a successful device reset:
- Make sure your phone is connected to stable internet connection.
- Make sure your phone and Kore 2.0 fitness watch are within the Bluetooth range, the closer the better.
- Make sure your phone is ONLY paired with ONE Kore 2.0 watch. Turn off any paired Bluetooth devices such as earbuds, speakers, tablets and any other Bluetooth wireless device.
- Make sure your phone and Kore 2.0 smartwatch are both at least 50% charged, you will not be able to reset the device with less than 50% charge.
- During the reset process, refrain from moving from one location to another. This could cause potential Bluetooth interruption and internet data transmission.
- Refrain from making phone calls or messaging during the reset process as those can interrupt connection.