Kore 2.0 is an advanced and accurate smartwatch with an intuitive smartphone app. When necessary, you may need to complete a manual firmware upgrade so that your Kore 2.0 smartwatch’s firmware remains up to date.
We recommend you keep up with the latest firmware update for the best user's experience.
When it is time for a Firmware Upgrade, you’ll receive a pop up window on the KoreHealth App notifying you that your current version of firmware on your Kore 2.0 fitness watch is out of date and requires an upgrade.
MAKE SURE your devices meet all the below conditions before proceeding to update the Kore 2.0 firmware.
- Your Kore 2.0 smartwatch and mobile device should have a minimum of 50% battery, it is strongly recommended that you keep both devices plugged into a stable power source to prevent any interruptions during the update.
- Make sure you have a stable WiFi or Mobile Data connection.
- Please do not turn off internet connection to disconnect your watch with the phone or it will result in update failure.
- Make sure Bluetooth for both devices are on and your devices are next to each other, do not exceed being 32 ft / 10 meters apart.
- Close out of all other Apps prior to the update and refrain from running apps, software or making any calls during the upgrade process as these could interfere.
Select OK to proceed. Read any “Important Notes” as seen in the screenshot below and select Start Upgrade.
Your Kore 2.0 watch will begin a firmware upgrade.
- Avoid moving around too much if you are wearing the watch so that the connection to your mobile device is not interrupted.
- Wait until the update process is 100%, the watch will restart automatically after the update.
- The update will take approximately up to 10 minutes to complete.
Your device is now updated to the latest Kore 2.0 firmware!