KorePulse comes packaged with the KorePulse vibrating massage ball, Charging adapter, and instruction manual to assist with setup.
There are three LED battery lights at the bottom of the KorePulse interface. These are the charging indicators. Three continuously shining LED lights indicate that KorePulse is fully charged. When only one LED light is on or blinking, or the vibration level is decreased, KorePulse likely needs a charge. Follow the steps below for instructions to charge your KorePulse vibrating massage ball.
- Connect the charging connector of the power adapter into the charging port of KorePulse
- Plug in the power adapter to the outlet.
- The LED battery lights on KorePulse will blink red to indicate the KorePulse is charging
- When the three LED battery lights have stopped blinking and are shining continuously, this indicates KorePulse is fully charged.
- When KorePulse is fully charged, unplug the power adapter and remove the charging connector from KorePulse
KorePulse can hold a charge for up to 50 minutes of use.
*Disclaimer: DO NOT use KorePulse while it is charging.