Kore 2.0 is made to be worn every day. When you wear your smartwatch doing chores, on the way to work, and while you work out, your watch and the band might collect dirt, dust or sweat residue. The device requires regular cleaning to ensure optimal performance, please follow the guidelines below to ensure the proper cleaning for longevity, accuracy, and integrity of the device.
- Never clean Kore 2.0 smartwatch with harsh chemicals as the chemical reaction will tarnish the finish, damage waterproofing seals, degrade optical sensor lens and other negative effects. (Bleach, alcohol, gasoline, paint thinner, acetone, water repellent, spray lubricant, wood furniture polish spray, car paint wax, brake cleaner, chloride, acid, etc).
- Never clean the smartwatch in boiling or hot water. Doing so will degrade the gasket life and possibly introduce water leak into the watch case with irreversible damage.
- Avoid exposing Kore 2.0 fitness watch to extreme temperatures for prolonged periods of time.
- Never clean the watch with abrasive cleaning chemicals such as rubbing compound, polishing compound, plastic polish, micro polishing cleaner wax.
- Never clean the smartwatch with abrasive media such as media/sand blasting, high pressure water jet, scotch kitchen pad, jewelry polish cloth, etc.
- Keep Kore 2.0 watch away from a heat source such as a fireplace, bonfire, heater, cooking stove, grill, etc.
- Avoid storing the smartwatch with metallic objects such as keys, coins to avoid scratches to the glass, plastic case and sensor lens.
- The Kore 2.0 smartwatch is equipped with a full color TFT 1.05” touchscreen with a hardened glass screen. Avoid scratching and hard impact on the lens as much as possible.
- Do not wear the device to swim/diving as the touchscreen can be accidentally activated by water splash and droplet.
- Do not wear Kore 2.0 in the shower/hot shower as certain soap and shampoo can degrade the water gasket and seal around the watch. Likewise, the hot steam and water can prematurely wear out the gasket and seals.
If you want to clean your Kore 2.0 smartwatch wrist straps follow the guidelines below:
- Remove the watch straps from the watch case to deep clean (carefully store the pin buckle so you don’t lose it).
- Clean with mild soap.
- Rinse thoroughly in lukewarm water.
- For stubborn stains and dirt, use a soft brush with soapy water.
- Dry with a soft cotton towel, avoid using paper/pulp-based towels with more abrasive fibers.
- If needed, let the straps and watch air dry. Never use a heat source (heater, hair dryer) or compressed air to dry/expel the water or the seal/gasket can be permanently deform and damaged.